Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mall Hopping in Black & White

while in the car :> 

@BonChon; Megamall Branch
|Necklace - American Eagle|

Some Rootbeer with yoghurt on top for some refreshment :)
|Star Earrings - Bershka|


Skipped to SM Aura to check it out

@the Sky Garden

With Uncle Roderick :>

Tiptoed to finally reach my Uncle Reggie's height!





On my right arm:
| Ring - New Look |
|Cross Bracelet - SM Megamall (in a stall in front of the chapel)|
|Rectangular Metal with Braided Synthetic Leather - Riyadh|


My Everyday MUST wear :))
|Watch - Riyadh|
|Bracelet - Gift|

One of my favorite boots :>
|Leather Boots - Rina|

Hey bloggers! A pleasant day to all of you. We went to SM Megamall & SM Aura! yey! My thoughts about  the newly opened SM Aura? Well, they should really add more restaurants & totally..more chairs! I don't think it's fully operational yet. A lot of stores are still under construction and the Sky Garden isn't fully opened. But you know what? I'm totally going to go back there! I think it has a lot of potential & has a Riyadh feel to it (the place where i grew up) The shops are totally cool & some of it can only be found there. In my own personal opinion, go to SM Megamall for food then go straight to SM Aura for shopping! In the End? A totally awesome day! :)

About the OOTD:
|Dress - Zara|
|Bandeau - Genevieve|
|Giacca Jacket - Terranova|
|Sling Bag - River Island|

Till next time! Take care & God Bless :")

No comments:

Post a Comment